8mm Neodymium Magnet
- Strong N42 grade.
- Pull force is 4.4 lbs.
- BrMax: 13200 gauss.
- 8mm x 3.17mm (5/16" x 1/8") and fit Honeybug Pacifiers which accept up to 9mm.
Please read note:
- Neodymium magnets are brittle and can be broken or can splinter upon collision by dropping or even by catching other magnets! Use caution or better yet, gloves when using them.
- Neodymium magnets lose their magnetic properties when heated above 175F (80C), so we recommend using this in dollmaking after all heating has been completed.
- Strong magnets can damage items such as TVs, computer monitors, credit cards (any card with a magnetic strip) and many more electronic items. Keep them far away from each other.
- Children should not use these magnets. They are small and can be hazardous if swallowed due to the possibility of choking or worse.
- Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill any magnet. Dispose of magnets with your other toxic items such as batteries, paints, etc. Do not throw them away in normal trash bins.