This drying heat gun can be used with Genesis Heat Set Paints or for other projects and even shrink wrapping. This gun is a must have if you do not have a dedicated oven for your reborn painting.
An effective tool to speed up the drying time of clay or glazes.
The AMACO Drying/Heat Gun essentially takes the place of the sun for initial drying of clay or when time does not permit drying naturally. It can also be used to dry clay that is too moist to make it easier to work with. You can also use the AMACO Drying/Heat gun to dry glazes faster so the second coat can be applied before firing.
• Powerful motor/fan for smooth, steady airflow
• Removable nozzle allows for wide or concentrated airflow
• 3-position switch: Off, Cool, Hot
• 1000 watts
• Temperature exceeds 400 degrees with nozzle attachment
• Comfortable handle design with insulating flange
• Adjustable air intake
• Hanger hook for easy storage
- 120V AC power cord
- Well constructed with comfort designed handle
- Three position button for Hot, Cool, Off
- Steady airflow for even drying
- Caution: Nozzle can heat to over 400°F (204.4°C)
- Includes nozzle to narrow down the directed air flow.