Out of stock - Hand-Crafted PRO Wooden Pin Vise for Fork Needles
- This wonderful tool has been improved. Smoother edges on the handle and needles goes in easily!
- This is a hand made tool and not a streamlined factory produced piece. HOWEVER, it works great and we love it!
- ...per the designer: Years ago there was a wooden rooting handle that you wrap a rubber band around I just loved it, but since they did not make anything like it any longer, I decided to have them made. It's the only one that REALLY works with the new German forked needles because you can point the needle in one direction and it stays there plus you can mark the handle to show where the needle is pointing to make it easy to root. The new German needles wont work if you dont have them pointed in the right way and all of the other rooting tools wont let you do that, so this has been designed to fix those problems.
- This is a simple SMOOTH wooden tool that works with ALL uncut needles. The tool has been sanded and varnished and it comes with instructions and a rubber band.
- Buy several so that you can put a different sized needle in each one and you dont have to keep changing needles! plus they are "comfy" on the hand to.
- Uses uncut or cut needles
- Instructions can be viewed by CLICKING HERE
- NOTE: NEEDLES are NOT included but sold separately.