Miracle Blend Air Dry Paints 1/4 Ounce Bottle (Airtight Seal)
(New Sample sets coming soon! Check back for details).
These amazing paints are used by well known reborn artists and can be used on vinyl and clay. The paint can also be used over heat set paints that have been sealed.
- New 2 Dram Bottle (.25oz) with tamper resistant, airtight seal. No more dried out paints. Our new 1/4 oz bottles come with a screw cap and are heat sealed to keep the paints airtight!
- 23 Base Paint colors: Aquamarine Blue, Base Skin, Black, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Crease Red, Dazzle Red, Diarylide Yellow, Dioxazine Purple, Mint Green, Nail Tip, New Lip, Phthalo Green, Plum Pink, Raw Sienna, Rich Flesh, Rouge Red, Tan Skin, True Red, Vein Blue, Viridian Green, White, Yellow Ochre
- 4 Fantasy Colors (Copper, Gold, Shimmer, Silver)
- ~~9 Mediums are available and sold separately. (see bottom of the page)
- Each color sold separately.
- Developed by Wendy Anne & Lisa Sylvia, Miracle Blend Premium Air Dry Paint is the revolution in air dry painting.
- Designed to look and paint as smoothly as translucent as the popular heat set paints without all of the harsh chemicals and solvents that they require. The paints are designed to be slow drying and to only require water for their use.
- A thickening agent is now available (we've add it to our test kit pack) and it is similar to heat set thick mediums to use when a thicker paint is required. Thinning mediums are available to thin the paint as well.
- A huge range of colors and affordable pricing make these paints perfect for reborners looking to try to something new.
- Miracle Blend Air Dry Paints come a wide range of colors so the mixing possibilities are endless.
- A little goes a long way just like genesis! A lovely wash ratio is 1 part paint to 40 parts water. Wow!
- NOTE: These paints can be used on vinyl kits but they will also do great on polymer clay! These paints should work for painting over sealed GHSP pieces but GHSP would not work over Miracle Blend. GHSP will not stick on Miracle Blend or any other water based paints.
- Made in Australia
- CLICK HERE to download Miracle Blend instructions provided by MB. Click Here for more instructions by Adriesdolls.
- Follow Miracle Blend Air Dry Paints on Facebook. Click the icon: