Mix and apply paints with ease using these Studio 71 palettes and knives. The plastic material is easy to wash clean, and the white color makes it easy to see each mixture, whether using oils or acrylics. These palettes and palette knives are an inexpensive way to prepare paint before it’s on the canvas. Each set contains:
- 3 Plastic palettes
- 1 Straight plastic palette knife
- 1 Trowel plastic palette knife
- Note: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USING WITH GENESIS HEAT SET PAINTS. The plastic components and the Heat Setting components in the Genesis paints do not work well together!
- Cleaning Information for acrylic paint: Acrylic paint is a fast-drying paint made of pigment suspended in acrylic polymer emulsion. Acrylic paints are water-soluble, but become water-resistant when dry. It also is less likely to leave a stain on clothes than oil paint. When dry, a paint thinner is recommended for cleaning. This is true of acrylic paints on plastic or porcelain palettes although porcelain is non porous and therefore, easier to clean.
- Cleaning information for air dry paints: Just like acrylic paint, air dry paints are water soluble but once they dry, they are made to be permanent. First try warm soapy water and if that does not work, please use a paint thinner/cleaner.