No Discounts or Coupons allowed.
Gemma is a sweet reborn baby doll that is now available for adoption. Gemma was originally a Noa doll kit by Gudrun Legler.
Gemma was so much fun to work on. We hope you love her/him as much as we did making him. Gemma has the following features:
- Approximately 18" (45,72cm) long (w/bent legs. would be longer if legs were straight)
- Weighs about 4.5 lbs (2kg)
- Brought to life from the Noa doll sculpt from Gudrun Legler. This doll has 3/4 vinyl arms and full vinyl legs.
- The baby doll was painted with a combination of Genesis Het Set Paints and Ultimate Fusion air dry paints.
- The doll is weighted with polyfil filling, squishy fat pellets and glass weighting beads.
- The reborn doll has a peaceful sleeping expression. Her eyebrows are lightly painted.
- Gemma comes with the following clothing and accessories:
- Carter's onsie with tiny elephant print in cream and pale green.
- Petit Ami smocked, laced trim dress set (includes dress, bonnet and panties)
- Two organza headbands. One is white. One is pale green.
- Two magnetic pacifiers. One is pink (Sweetdreams) and one is Cupcake Sweetheart by Honeybug.
- One Pearlybug Charming Bracelet
- NOTE: Reborn dolls are made from vinyl doll parts. They are created as a piece of art and for collecting and view purposes only. They are not a play doll or a toy. Recommended for ages 12 and up.
- ALL SALES Final on reborn dolls. We show tons of photos that are accurate and depict the doll as it is. If for any reason, you have questions about something on the doll, PLEASE ask for additional photos before buying! We fight chargebacks on all sales final items legally.